關于“喜歡”的英語短語
1)I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那并不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
我的答案有幫助到您勞駕采納下,謝謝。
誰給我一些關于暗戀的句子
對于世界,你可能只是一個人,但對于某個人,你卻是整個世界。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
我的愛情 猶如青草,藏在深山。它郁郁蔥蔥,卻無人知曉。
My love is like the grasses
Hidden in the deep mountains.
Though its abundance increase,
There is none that knows.
我的目光就是你窗前的星星,
每夜都在深情地注視著你。
My eyes are the stars over your window,
Gazing affectionately at you every night.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那么我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什么。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
我喜歡乘火車去旅行兩種英語句子1我喜歡乘火車去旅行(要寫出兩種
I like taking the train to travel 和I like to take the train to travel 語法上都沒有錯誤,不過所表達的意思是不同的.前者表示“我喜歡乘火車旅行這種方式”,后者表示“我希望乘火車做一次旅行”. 由此可知,like doing sth.中, like意思是“感到被吸引或覺得愉悅”, doing sth. 意思是“進行某種經常性的行為”;like to do sth. 中,like 的意思是“有覺得有吸引力或愉悅的希望”,to do sth. 指“去做某種具體行為”.比如: He likes swimming. 他喜歡游泳.(經常性的游泳行為)He likes to swim with you this Sunday. 他希望這個星期日和你一起去游泳.(具體的一次游泳行為) I like having a cup of coffee sitting at a bar counter. 我喜歡坐在吧臺前品味一杯咖啡.(經常性的喝咖啡行為)I like to have another cup of coffee. 我還想再來一杯咖啡.(具體的一次喝咖啡行為) I don't like disturbing anybody. 我不喜歡打擾別人.(經常性的打擾行為)I don't like to disturb you. 我不想打擾你.(具體的打擾游泳行為) 以下的句子都表示經常性的一般行為,因此都需要用 like doing 翻譯: 很多人喜歡乘火車去旅行,因為乘火車旅行有樂趣,而且更加安全. —— Many people like traveling by train, for it is full of fun to take the train, besides, it is much safer.比起乘飛機、乘汽車和乘船,我更喜歡乘火車旅行,沿途能看到好多風景. ——I like traveling by train better than by plain, bus or ship. Many landscapes can be seen on the way. 【也可以翻譯為I prefer traveling by railway to traveling by air, in car or by sea;I can enjoy a lot of landscapes throughout the journey】 like doing sth. 和 like to do sth. 后面跟不定式 to do表示doing sth. 或to do sth. 的目的.如: I like driving a car to travel 喜歡開車去旅行.I like to drive the car to go on a journey with you next week. 下周我想開車和你一起出游.。