英語表達拒絕的經典好句
1)I hate you! 我討厭你!
2)You make me sick! 你真讓我惡心!
3)What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4)You shouldn't have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
5)You're a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
6)Don't talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
7)Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
8)What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9)Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
10)I don't want to see your face!我不愿再見到你!
11)You're crazy! 你瘋了!
12)How dare you! 你敢!
13)Don't bother me. 別煩我。
14)Knock it off. 少來這一套。
15)Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
16)Leave me alone. 走開。
17)Get lost.滾開!
18)Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
19)You piss me off. 你氣死我了。
20)It's none of your business. 關你屁事!
21)What's the meaning of this? 這是什么意思?
22.)I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!
23)Cut it out. 省省吧。
24)You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
25)You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
26)I'm fed up. 我厭倦了。
27)Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
有關拒絕別人的英語句子
I would like to go with you but my mother ask me to help her with the housework
I'm afraid that I have to attend a meeting this afternoon
How I wish I can go with you but。.
這些事基本句型,具體的要看你的具體情況
如果幫到你,請記得采納,O(∩_∩)O謝謝
求有禮貌去拒絕的英語句子
1.昨天我買了一臺錄音機,但他不響.(buy radio work)
2.當我思考數學題時,有人問我問題我特別惱火(annoy question think about)
*,馬上起床好嗎? 你得幫我做一個大蛋糕.(please get up have to)
4.在公共汽車上,售票員常說,您介意出示一下您的票嗎?(conductor tickets show)
5.如果有人要抄你的作業,你應該禮貌地拒絕他這樣做.(refuse someone copy)
I bought a radio yesterday,but it can not work .
when I think the questions about maths ,I am annoyed with him who ask me some questions .
would you get up right now , Tom ? You have to help me to make a cake please .
w hen you are in the bus , the conductor always says that do you mind to show me your ticket ?
if someone want to copy your homework ,you should refuse him in polite.
外貿拒絕訂單的常用英文句子有哪些
1。
Unfortunately, the goods you requested cannot be supplied from stock due to heavy commitments。 很遺憾,由于訂單堆積,您要的貨物無現貨可供。
2。 The present supplies of raw materials are being used for earlier orders, which makes it impossible for us to effect your shipment as required。
日前供應的原料正用于早期的訂貨,這使我們無法按你方要求交貨。 3。
We find it difficult to fill your order at the prices indicated in your letter because of the high cost of raw materials 由于原料成本高昂,我們難以按你方要求的價格供貨。 4。
We have to delay your order until the revised one reached the minimum volume we have established。 只有你方把現有訂貨量增至我們所確定的最低數量,我們才能供貨。
5。 We regret we need to decline this order as the balances of your account with us stands over our fixed reasonable limit。
你方欠款超出我們所規定的合理限度,很抱歉只好拒絕訂貨。