一、英文原版電影經典臺詞
電影中的臺詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典臺詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。
分享幾句正能量的臺詞。 1.來自《楚門的世界》 -Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! 早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安! 這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart. 這個世界也許是假的,但并不缺少真心對待我們的人。 《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life. 這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包換。
是一個人一生的真實記錄。 我們的生活何嘗不是如此? -Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright… 許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了! -You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all. 你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
2.來自《阿甘正傳》,這部影片真的是我心中的勵志影片之最。 -If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave,just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
出自《阿甘正傳》,這句話跟通常我們接觸到的雞湯很不一樣,它不是告訴你要勇往直前,而是告訴你不必逞強。 -Get busy living or get busy dying. 要么忙于活著,要么忙于死去。
這也是出自《阿甘正傳》。作文引用的經典句子,碌碌無為地等死和努力地生活,這是兩種選擇,必然帶來兩種人生。
-Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 所以不管如何,我們要保持期待。
-Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡只是我們生命的一部分,是我們所有人都注定要做的一件事。 -Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
這也是《阿甘正傳》一直想要告訴我們的。
二、10部電影的英語經典句子
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那并不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有 我空間里的,不知道是什么,就覺得挺好的,湊合著看吧
三、英文電影中經典語句和翻譯(不少于30句)
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
四、求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
五、3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
* know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要么忙于生存,要么趕著去死。
* takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,圣者渡人
* is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
* can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
* walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高墻實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高墻;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
* funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
* sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
* is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬于你。
那就是——希望。
六、3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》* know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要么忙于生存,要么趕著去死。* takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,圣者渡人* is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝* can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.* walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高墻實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高墻;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
* funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 * sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
* is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬于你。那就是——希望。
七、十句出自英語電影的經典英文語句
1. You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。(當幸福來敲門)
2. You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有夢想,就要守護它。(當幸福來敲門)
3. Stupid is as stupid does. 做傻事的才是傻瓜。(阿甘正傳)
4. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。(阿甘正傳)
5. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情, 才能夠繼續前進。(阿甘正傳)
6. Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,圣者渡人。(肖申克的救贖)
7. Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright. 有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!(肖申克的救贖)
8. Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies. 希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝。(肖申克的救贖)
9. Behind the great wealth are hidden evil. 巨大財富的背后,都隱藏著罪惡。(教父)
10. Let your friends underestimate the advantages of the enemy overestimate your weaknesses. 讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。(教父)
八、推薦一下經典的英語電影
俞敏洪認為對口語提高有幫助的25部電影 1. 阿甘正傳 “FORREST GUMP” 主演:Tom Hanks 湯姆 漢克斯 2. 電子情書 “YOU'VE GOT MAIL” 主演:Tom Hanks 湯姆 漢克斯 Meg Ryan 梅格 瑞安 3居家男人 “THE FAMILY MAN” 主演:Nicolas Cage 尼科拉斯 凱奇 Tea Leoni 蒂 里奧尼 4公主日記I。
II。 “THE PRINCESS DIARIES I II” 主演:Julie Andrews 朱麗 安德魯斯 Anne Hatthaway 安妮 哈德威 5逃跑的新娘 “THE RUNAWAY BRIDE” 主演:Juliet Roberts 朱麗葉 羅伯斯 Richard Gere 理查 基爾 6新岳父大人 “FATHER OF THE BRIDE” 主演:Steve Martin 斯蒂夫 馬丁 Diane Keaton 戴安 基頓 7BJ單身日記 “BRIDGET JONES' DIARY I II” 主演:Renee Zellweger 雷尼 奇維格 Hugh Grant 休 格蘭特 8奔騰年代 “SEA BISCUIT” 主演:Toby McQuaire 托比 邁奎爾 9蒙娜麗莎的微笑 “Mona Lisa's Smile” 主演:Julia Roberts朱麗葉 羅伯斯 Julia Stiles 朱麗亞 斯蒂爾斯 Kristen Dunst 克里斯滕 等斯特 10甜心先生 “Jerry Maguaire” 主演:Tom Cruise 湯姆 克魯斯 Renee Zelleweger 雷尼 奇維格 11熱血強人 “Remember the Titans” 主演:Danzel Washington 丹澤爾 華盛頓 12鐵血教練 “Coach Carter” 主演: Samuel Jackson薩姆爾 杰克遜 13重建人生 “Life As a House” 主演:Kevin Cline 凱文 克萊恩 Kristin Scott Thomas 克里斯丁 斯科特 托馬斯 Hayden Christensen 海登 克里斯滕森 14.海上鋼琴師 “The Legend of 1900” 主演:Tim Roth 蒂姆 羅斯 15.大話王 “Liar Liar” 主演:Jim Carrie 金 凱利 16。
單身插班生 “About a Boy” 主演:Hugn Grant 修 格蘭特 17。 風流奇男子 “Alfie” 主演: Jude Law 裘德 洛 18。
妙手情真 “Patch Adams” 主演: Robin Williams 羅賓 威廉斯 19.變人 “Bicentennial Man” 主演: Robin Williams 羅賓 威廉斯 20。 貓屎先生 “As good as it gets” 主演:Jack NIckelson 杰克 尼科爾森 Helen Hunt 海倫 亨特 21.完美男人 “The Perfect Man” 主演: Hilary Duff 希拉里 荙芙 Chris Noth 克里斯 諾斯 22.婚禮男友 “The Wedding Date” 主演:Debra Messing 戴博拉 梅西 Dermot Mulroney 德莫特 麥隆尼 23. 男人百分百 “What Women Want” 主演:Mel Gibson 梅爾 吉普森 Helen Hunt 海倫 亨特 24。
老爸向前沖/冒牌老爸 “Big Daddy” 主演:Adam Sandler 亞當 桑德勒 25. 大魚 “Big Fish” 主演:Evan McGregor 伊萬 麥克格 。