1.納尼亞傳奇1好詞好句
經典臺詞:
1.P:你愿意和我并肩作戰嗎? Are you with me ?
O:至死不渝! To the death.
2.A:美麗的東部海洋, To the glisttening Eastern Sea,
我賜予你露西女王, i give you Queen Lucy,
勇敢的化身. the Valiant.
偉大的西部森林, To the great Western Wood,
我賜予你愛德蒙國王 King Edmund,
公正的化身. the Just.
耀眼的南部驕陽, To the radiant Southern Sun,
我賜予你蘇姍女王, Queen Susan,
溫柔的化身. the Gentle.
象征著晴朗的北部天際And to the clear Northern Sky,
我賜予你彼得至尊王,I give you High King Peter,
偉大的化身! the magnificent!
3.A:在納尼亞一日為王, Once a King or Queen of Narnia,
終身為王. always a King or Queen.
請你們領導著我們, May your wiedom grace us,
直到滿天繁星墜落. until the star rain down from the heavens.
4.B:彼得說快離開這兒! Peter said get out of here!
E:彼得還不是國王! Peter's not king yet!
5.P:如果他在叫我們快一點If he tells us hurry one more time,
我會把他變成一頂大絨毛帽子!
i'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat!
6.P:太遠了…… It's so far……
B:親愛的,這可是個世界! It's the world,dear!
你認為一個世界會小嗎?Did you expect it to be small?
S:是小了點(蔑視). Smaller.
7.A:彼得,這世界上有一種高深魔法
Peter,there is a deep magic
比我們任何一個都要強大 more powerful than any of us
它統治著納尼亞的一切 that rules over all of Narnia.
它決定著事物的是是非非 It defines right from wrong
并且決定著我們每個人的命運
and governs all our destinies.
你們的,和我的 Yours,and mine
P:但我連自己的家人都保護不了
But I couldn't even protect my family.
A:你已經把他們安全地帶到了這么遠的地方
You've brought them safely from this far.
P:不是每一個人 Not all of them.
A:彼得,我會盡力就出你們的兄弟的
Peter,I will do what I can to help your brother.
但我需要你考慮我跟你想過的話
but I need you to consider what I ask of you
我也想要我的家人安全 I,also want my family safe
——————《》
2.納尼亞傳奇1好詞好句
經典臺詞: 1.P:你愿意和我并肩作戰嗎? Are you with me ? O:至死不渝! To the death. 2.A:美麗的東部海洋, To the glisttening Eastern Sea, 我賜予你露西女王, i give you Queen Lucy, 勇敢的化身. the Valiant. 偉大的西部森林, To the great Western Wood, 我賜予你愛德蒙國王 King Edmund, 公正的化身. the Just. 耀眼的南部驕陽, To the radiant Southern Sun, 我賜予你蘇姍女王, Queen Susan, 溫柔的化身. the Gentle. 象征著晴朗的北部天際And to the clear Northern Sky, 我賜予你彼得至尊王,I give you High King Peter, 偉大的化身! the magnificent! 3.A:在納尼亞一日為王, Once a King or Queen of Narnia, 終身為王. always a King or Queen. 請你們領導著我們, May your wiedom grace us, 直到滿天繁星墜落. until the star rain down from the heavens. 4.B:彼得說快離開這兒! Peter said get out of here! E:彼得還不是國王! Peter's not king yet! 5.P:如果他在叫我們快一點If he tells us hurry one more time, 我會把他變成一頂大絨毛帽子! i'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat! 6.P:太遠了…… It's so far…… B:親愛的,這可是個世界! It's the world,dear! 你認為一個世界會小嗎?Did you expect it to be small? S:是小了點(蔑視). Smaller. 7.A:彼得,這世界上有一種高深魔法 Peter,there is a deep magic 比我們任何一個都要強大 more powerful than any of us 它統治著納尼亞的一切 that rules over all of Narnia. 它決定著事物的是是非非 It defines right from wrong 并且決定著我們每個人的命運 and governs all our destinies. 你們的,和我的 Yours,and mine P:但我連自己的家人都保護不了 But I couldn't even protect my family. A:你已經把他們安全地帶到了這么遠的地方 You've brought them safely from this far. P:不是每一個人 Not all of them. A:彼得,我會盡力就出你們的兄弟的 Peter,I will do what I can to help your brother. 但我需要你考慮我跟你想過的話 but I need you to consider what I ask of you 我也想要我的家人安全 I,also want my family safe ——————《》。
3.跪求納尼亞傳奇1的經典句子
經典臺詞: 1.P:你愿意和我并肩作戰嗎? Are you with me ? O:至死不渝! To the death. 2.A:美麗的東部海洋, To the glisttening Eastern Sea, 我賜予你露西女王, i give you Queen Lucy, 勇敢的化身。
the Valiant. 偉大的西部森林, To the great Western Wood, 我賜予你愛德蒙國王 King Edmund, 公正的化身。 the Just. 耀眼的南部驕陽, To the radiant Southern Sun, 我賜予你蘇姍女王, Queen Susan, 溫柔的化身。
the Gentle. 象征著晴朗的北部天際And to the clear Northern Sky, 我賜予你彼得至尊王,I give you High King Peter, 偉大的化身! the magnificent! 3.A:在納尼亞一日為王, Once a King or Queen of Narnia, 終身為王。 always a King or Queen. 請你們領導著我們, May your wiedom grace us, 直到滿天繁星墜落。
until the star rain down from the heavens. 4.B:彼得說快離開這兒! Peter said get out of here! E:彼得還不是國王! Peter's not king yet! 5.P:如果他在叫我們快一點If he tells us hurry one more time, 我會把他變成一頂大絨毛帽子! i'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat! 6.P:太遠了…… It's so far…… B:親愛的,這可是個世界! It's the world,dear! 你認為一個世界會小嗎?Did you expect it to be small? S:是小了點(蔑視)。 Smaller. 7.A:彼得,這世界上有一種高深魔法 Peter,there is a deep magic 比我們任何一個都要強大 more powerful than any of us 它統治著納尼亞的一切 that rules over all of Narnia. 它決定著事物的是是非非 It defines right from wrong 并且決定著我們每個人的命運 and governs all our destinies. 你們的,和我的 Yours,and mine P:但我連自己的家人都保護不了 But I couldn't even protect my family. A:你已經把他們安全地帶到了這么遠的地方 You've brought them safely from this far. P:不是每一個人 Not all of them. A:彼得,我會盡力就出你們的兄弟的 Peter,I will do what I can to help your brother. 但我需要你考慮我跟你想過的話 but I need you to consider what I ask of you 我也想要我的家人安全 I,also want my family safe By *!!版權所有,抄襲必究~~。
4.納尼亞傳奇中優美的句子 要英文版的
要花我好長時間……我的是從書上摘抄的,20句可能沒有,但是希望能幫到你1."Narnia, Narnia, Narnia, awake. Love. Think. Speak. Be walking trees. Be talking beasts. Be divine waters."* away, and down near the horizon, the sky began to turn grey. A light wind, very fresh, began to stir. The sky, in that one place, grew slowly and steadily paler. You could see shapes of hills standing up dark against it. All the time the Voice went on * was soon light enough for them to see one another's faces. The Cabby and the two children had open mouths and shining eyes; they were drinking in the sound, and they looked as if it reminded them of something. Uncle Andrew's mouth was open too, but not open with joy. He looked more as if his chin had simply dropped away from the rest of his face. His shoulders were stopped and his knees shook. He was not liking the Voice. If he could have got away from it by creeping into a rat's hole, he would have done so. But the Witch looked as if, in a way, she understood the music better than any of them. Her mouth was shut, her lips were pressed together, and her fists were clenched. Ever since the song began she had felt that this whole world was filled with a Magic different from hers and stronger. She hated it. She would have smashed that whole world, or all worlds, to pieces, if it would only stop the singing. The horse stood with its ears well forward, and twitching. Every now and then it snorted and stamped the ground. It no longer looked like a tired old cab-horse; you could now well believe that its father had been in * eastern sky changed from white to pink and from pink to gold. The Voice rose and rose, till all the air was shaking with it. And just as it swelled to the mightiest and most glorious sound it had yet produced, the sun * Lion was pacing to and fro about that empty land and singing his new song. It was softer and more lilting than the song by which he had called up the stars and the sun; a gentle, rippling music. And as he walked and sang the valley grew green with grass. It spread out from the Lion like a pool. It ran up the sides of the little hills like a wave. In a few minutes it was creeping up the lower slopes of the distant mountains, making that young world every moment softer. The light wind could now be heard ruffling the grass. Soon there were other things besides grass. The higher slopes grew dark with heather. Patches of rougher and more bristling green appeared in the valley. Digory did not know what they were until one began coming up quite close to him. It was a little, spiky thing that threw out dozens of arms and covered these arms with green and grew larger at the rate of about an inch every two seconds. There were dozens of these things all round him now. When they were nearly as tall as himself he saw what they were. "Trees!" he * now a great barrier of cliffs rose before them and they were almost dazzled by the sunlight dancing on the great waterfall by which the river roars and sparkles down into Narnia itself from the high western lands in which it rises. They were flying so high already that the thunder of those falls could only just be heard as a small, thin sound, but they were not yet high enough to fly over the top of the cliffs."We'll have to do a bit of zig-zagging here," said Fledge. "Hold on tight." He began flying to and fro, getting higher at each turn. The air grew colder, and they heard the call of eagles far below * Digory took a minute to get his breath, and then went softly into his Mother's room. And there she lay, as he had seen her lie so many other times, propped up on the pillows, with a thin, pale face that would make you cry to look at. Digory took the Apple of Life out of his * just as the Witch Jadis had looked different when you saw her in our world instead of in her own, so the fruit of that mountain garden looked different too. There were of course all sorts of coloured things in the bedroom; the coloured counterpane on the bed, the wallpaper, the sunlight from the window, and Mother's pretty, pale blue dressing jacket. But the moment Digory took the Apple out of his pocket, all those things seemed to have scarcely any colour at all. Every one of them, even the sunlight, looked faded and dingy. The brightness of the Apple threw strange lights on the ceiling. Nothing else was worth looking at: you couldn't look at anything else. And the smell of the Apple of Youth was as if there was a window in the room that opened on Heaven.。
5.納尼亞傳奇 經典臺詞
你愿意和我并肩作戰嗎?
Are you with me ?
至死不渝!
To the death.
當你選擇成為別人,你將失去你自己. When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself.
我太專注于我所失去的,忽略了我所擁有的.
I focus too much on what I lost, not what I have.
如果沒有信心,你就什么都不是!
You are nothing if you don't believe!
要打敗外界的黑暗,首先需要克服內心的黑暗。
To defeat the darkness out there, you must defeat the darkness in yourself.
你可能會發現,納尼亞成了比你記憶中更加荒蠻的地方……
You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember。
你所知道的一切,都將會改變。
All that you know is about to change.
6.求納尼亞傳奇1英語介紹、經典語句、影評
介紹: The film is talking about a magical story in England during the world warⅡ. In order to avoid(躲避) the war, the four siblings(四兄妹)of Pevensie family , were evacuated(疏散)to an eccentric(古怪) professor's villa(別墅)in the countryside. In this villa,they found a magical world—Narnia,in a magical wardrobe. Once there,the siblings discover a charming, once peaceful land inhabited(居住) by talking beasts, dwarfs(小矮人), fauns(半羊人), centaurs(人馬) and giants but no human that has been turned into a world of eternal winter by the evil White Witch. There have been an ancient prophecy(預言) in Narnia: One day, when four human sit at Cair Paravel in throne(凱爾帕拉維爾城堡的王座), the evil time will be gone forever. So, the siblings lead Narnia into a spectacular(壯觀)battle to be free of the Witch's glacial powers forever. After the battle, the siblings become the kings and queens of Narnia for over 14 years. One day, They unexpectedly(意外地) returned to England from the wardrobe. But when they come back to England, they found this magical journey was only spent a few seconds in our world.評論: Although the film is adapted(改編自)from the fairy tale(童話), the film continues to be a great success.
the Valiant. 偉大的西部森林, To the great Western Wood, 我賜予你愛德蒙國王 King Edmund, 公正的化身。 the Just. 耀眼的南部驕陽, To the radiant Southern Sun, 我賜予你蘇姍女王, Queen Susan, 溫柔的化身。
the Gentle. 象征著晴朗的北部天際And to the clear Northern Sky, 我賜予你彼得至尊王,I give you High King Peter, 偉大的化身! the magnificent! 3.A:在納尼亞一日為王, Once a King or Queen of Narnia, 終身為王。 always a King or Queen. 請你們領導著我們, May your wiedom grace us, 直到滿天繁星墜落。
until the star rain down from the heavens.4.B:彼得說快離開這兒! Peter said get out of here! E:彼得還不是國王! Peter's not king yet! 5.P:如果他在叫我們快一點If he tells us hurry one more time, 我會把他變成一頂大絨毛帽子! i'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat! 6.P:太遠了…… It's so far…… B:親愛的,這可是個世界! It's the world,dear! 你認為一個世界會小嗎?Did you expect it to be small? S:是小了點(蔑視)。 Smaller. 7.A:彼得,這世界上有一種高深魔法 Peter,there is a deep magic 比我們任何一個都要強大 more powerful than any of us 它統治著納尼亞的一切 that rules over all of Narnia. 它決定著事物的是是非非 It defines right from wrong 并且決定著我們每個人的命運 and governs all our destinies. 你們的,和我的 Yours,and mine P:但我連自己的家人都保護不了 But I couldn't even protect my family. A:你已經把他們安全地帶到了這么遠的地方 You've brought them safely from this far. P:不是每一個人 Not all of them. A:彼得,我會盡力就出你們的兄弟的 Peter,I will do what I can to help your brother. 但我需要你考慮我跟你想過的話 but I need you to consider what I ask of you 我也想要我的家人安全 I,also want my family safe. (人名均用英文名字開頭字母代替)(介紹和評論是絕對的原創!文章是我在去年十月就完成了的,如果有跟帖的內容和我一摸一樣的話,絕對是剽竊!上次我就遇到過這種情況,郁悶死我了。
我可是花了心思的,某些人不要那樣抄別人的東西,白賺了兩分算什么,應該自己花功夫幫別人認真地解決問題)。
7.《納尼亞傳奇》好詞好句 100字讀后感
四個兄弟姐妹彼得、蘇珊、愛德蒙和露茜在一位老教授家,露西發現了一個奇特的魔柜,從那里可以通往奇幻國度——納尼亞.那是一個動物會說話的神奇世界.神奇的魔衣櫥曾將四兄妹帶入納尼亞的神秘王國,在那里,他們學會了誠實、善良和勇敢,并最終為那里的居民們帶來了和平與幸福.印象比較深刻的是,那么多動物、半人半動物、人出現在同一畫面,尤其白女巫和彼得決戰那場戲,感覺還是很有氣勢的.特別是納尼亞王國的雪景以及后面戰爭場面細節的刻畫,很細膩.《納尼亞傳奇》融神話、童話和傳奇為一體.它的故事以正義與邪惡的斗爭為線索展開,寓意深刻,并富于戲劇性,情節緊張,曲折動人,想象奇特、引人入勝。
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 納尼亞傳奇1優美詞句