求《飛屋環游記》里英文版20個單詞和5個句子
1、I。
Want to say one last goodbye to the old place. 我。想跟這個老房子最后道別。
2、Find and scent, my compares and you too, shall have much rewarding from 同志們,找到氣味,主人不會忘記我們的汗馬功勞。3、See there? There are my wilderness explorer badges. 看到這些了嗎?這些都是我野外探險得來的徽章。
4、I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile? 我跑了這么大老遠,就這樣被困在石頭堆里? 5、You know, it just a house. 你知道,它只是座房子。 6、I don't want your help. I want you safe! 我不需要你的幫助。
我想要你安全! 7、Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one! 謝謝你與我一同冒險,現在,去開始一場新的吧!8、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。9、Happiness is about having each tiny wish come true.幸福是每一個微小的生活愿望達成。
10、Happiness is having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.幸福是當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。11、Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?“下午好,你今天需要我幫你介做什么事嗎,先生?”12、I could help you cross the street. 我可以牽著你過馬路13、I could help you cross your yard 我可以幫你穿過院子14、Time to earn it! 那現在正是時候15、You got a "run away in terror" badge?你有“通因丸為恐懼而逃跑”徽章嗎?。
求《飛屋環游記》5個英語句子= =
1、I。wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
我。想跟這個老房子最后道別。
2、See there?There are my wilderness explorer badges.
看到這些了嗎?這些都是我野外探險得來的徽章。
3、I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile?
我跑了這么大老遠,就這樣被困在石頭堆里?
4、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子。
5、I don't want your help.I want you safe!
我不需要你的幫助。我想要你安全!
飛屋環游記比較好的英語句子,幫我找10句
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活愿望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
2、NEWSREEL ANNOUNCER: Movietown News presents Spotlight on * you are now witnessing is footage never before seen by civilized humanity,a lost world in South *g in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls,it sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.您現在看到的是…文明的人類從未見過的視頻片段,它就是南美洲的失落世界,它就掩藏在雄偉的天堂瀑布陰影下,那里有科學還未發現的動植物。
3、Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?誰敢舉步前行于這險峻的山峰呢
4、The beloved explorer lands his dirigible the Spirit of Adventure,in New Hampshire this week,completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.這位敬愛的探險家駕駛他的飛船“冒險之魂”…本周著陸于新罕布什爾州
5、This lighter-than-air craft was designed by Muntz himself and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end.這比空氣還輕的航空器由曼茲親自設計比22輛禁律警車頭尾相接還要長
6、Never apart from his faithful dogs,Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.他構想出適合犬類搭乘的航天器
7、It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.
這是個真正懸浮空中的宮殿內置狗狗浴缸和犬類跑步機
8、Adventure is out there.冒險就在那里!
9、We'll want her in good shape for my return. 我要把它完好無損地帶回去。
10、Look at this stuff. Wow! You're going on a trip?看看這個東西,哇,你將要開始旅行嗎?
飛屋環游記簡介英文(十五句以內)
A feisty septuagenarian teams with a fearless wilderness ranger to do battle with a vicious band of beasts and villains in this computer-animated adventure scripted by Pixar veteran Bob Peterson and co-directed by Peterson and Monsters, Inc. director Peter Docter. Carl Fredricksen is a 78-year-old balloon salesman. His entire life, Carl has longed to wander the wilds of South Africa. Then, one day, the irascible senior citizen shocked his neighbors by tying thousands of balloons to his home and finally taking flight. But Carl isn't alone on his once-in-a-lifetime journey, because stowed away on his front porch is an excitable eight-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. Later, as the house touches down on the world's second largest continent, Carl and his unlikely traveling companion step outside to discover that not only is their new front lawn considerably larger, but that the predators therein are much more ferocious than anything they ever faced back home。
求《飛屋環游記》里英文版20個單詞和5個句子
1、I。Want to say one last goodbye to the old place.
我。想跟這個老房子最后道別。
2、Find and scent, my compares and you too, shall have much rewarding from
同志們,找到氣味,主人不會忘記我們的汗馬功勞。
3、See there? There are my wilderness explorer badges.
看到這些了嗎?這些都是我野外探險得來的徽章。
4、I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile?
我跑了這么大老遠,就這樣被困在石頭堆里?
5、You know, it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子。
6、I don't want your help. I want you safe!
我不需要你的幫助。我想要你安全!
7、Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one!
謝謝你與我一同冒險,現在,去開始一場新的吧!
8、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。
9、Happiness is about having each tiny wish come true.
幸福是每一個微小的生活愿望達成。
10、Happiness is having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福是當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
11、Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
“下午好,你今天需要我幫你介做什么事嗎,先生?”
12、I could help you cross the street.
我可以牽著你過馬路
13、I could help you cross your yard
我可以幫你穿過院子
14、Time to earn it!
那現在正是時候
15、You got a "run away in terror" badge?
你有“通因丸為恐懼而逃跑”徽章嗎?
“飛屋環游記”英語讀后感80個詞
Up is a slightly-left-of-center masterpiece. The emotional impact of the beautiful, wordless summation of Carl's life that opens the movie is the bass note that resonates through the whole film and is at least as affecting as the scene in Wall-E when he holds his own hands while watching Hello Dolly. The rest of the movie, of course, is breathtaking on just about every level, especially the tactile quality of all the characters and textures and the completely realized weather effects and action scenes. With no "new" technical milestones (fur in Monsters, Inc., water in Finding Nemo, realistic camera effects in Wall- E), the design is the main focus, from the hilariously stylized characters to the amazing setting of the tepui.
I know----that's a interesting trip!
OK?
飛屋環游記英語9-10句話概括主要內容
After his wife dies, Carl Fredericksen (Ed Asner) faces a lonely life ahead, possibly in a retirement community.
He decides to have the adventure that he and his wife always dreamed of, and sets out for the quasi-legendary Paradise Falls in South America.
His method of travel? The family home, lifted by an amazing canopy of balloons.
However, he isn't alone 。 he's inadvertently picked up an enthusiastic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer, Russell (Jordan Nagai), who only wants to help.
As the movie progresses, Carl's house stops being a means for escape and adventure, and turns into a burden that the two explorers have to drag around with them.
And the movie shifts from a sweet and slightly fantastic story about how an older man copes with loneliness and regret, into a comic action-adventure tale with a setting and characters that would be right at home in Warner Bros.
cartoons, especially the "Road Runner" series. Only instead of Wile E.
Coyote, Carl and Russell find the explorer who inspired Carl when he was Russell's age, Charles Muntz (Christopher Plummer).
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 飛屋環游記里的英語詞句有哪些