1.神偷奶爸3中5個英文句子
I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all。
只不過在我們開始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情處理完。
But not me。 I stepped up。
但我愿意,我毛遂自薦的。
I don't。 I'd do it again in a heartbeat。
我可沒有,我真想馬上再來一次。
I was thinking you two could get some grub。我覺得你們倆可以出去吃個飯。
Are you out of your gourd?你瘋了嗎?
Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。
好像是由于你背景復雜,所以沒人愿你和你共事。
Does it matter? 有什么關系嗎?
Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date。
是的,不過她的腦袋有點不正常,而且我才不會去相親。
Go about your business。
回去干活吧。
who are you texting?
你在給誰發短信?
You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。
你永遠猜不到這家伙可能會設下什么樣的陷阱。
The kid gives me the creeps!
那孩子讓我毛骨悚然!
No one! Just my friend Avery。
沒誰!只是一個叫Avery的朋友。
Wow, looks like your date's out for the count。
哇,你的約會對象好像不省人事了呢。
2.神偷奶爸1全部英語臺詞
* are you texting? 你在給誰發短信? No one! Just my friend Avery. 沒誰!只是一個叫Avery的朋友 Avery。
Eh? Avery? Avery……呃?Avery? Is that a girl's nameabcor a boy's name? 這是一個男名還是女名? Does it matter? 有什么關系嗎? No! No, it doesn't matter, 不!不 沒關系 unless it's a boy! 除非 是個男孩! I know what makes you a boy. 我知道是什么使你成為男孩的 Uhh, you do? 呃……你……懂? Your bald head. 你的禿頭 Ohh. Yes. 哦 是啊 It's really smooth. 它好光滑 Sometimes I stare at it, 有時候我看著它 and imagine a littleabcchick popping out. 然后想象一只小雞蹦出來 Peep-peep-peep! 嗶嗶嗶 Goodnight, Agnes. 晚安Agnes Never get older. 永遠不要長大 Hey, yo! 嗨 喲! Hey, Tim, nice haircut! 嘿Tim 發型不錯! Tommy, hang in there, baby! Tommy 加油 寶貝! * are the Anti-Villain League. 我們是除惡聯盟 An ultra secret organization dedicatedabcto fighting crime on a global scale. 旨在全球范圍內對抗犯罪的絕密組織 Rob a bank, we're not *l someone, not our deal. 搶銀行?我們不感興趣 殺人?關我們屁事 But you were to melt the polarabcice caps, or vaporize Mount Fuji, 但是 如果你想融化極地冰蓋 或者蒸發富士山 or even, 甚至 Steal the moon。 盜竊月亮…… Then, we notice. 那就會引起我們注意了 * that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts. 于是就輪到你商場了 作為一個前惡人 你了解惡人的思維以及行為 4.I know someone whoabccan fix that for you. 我知道有人能改變你 And you'll be talkingabcnormal in no time! 你再也不會顯得平庸! * too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart. 你裝過頭了 其實內在是一顆破碎的心 *! I see whereabcthis is going! 夠了 這下我懂了 impossible stuff, 就是《碟中諜》的那一套嘛 But no, no. 但是 不 不行 I'm a father now. And,abca legitimate businessman. 我現在是一個父親 一個守法的商人 I am developing a line ofabcdelicious jams and jellies. 我正在(pare 而我的新媽媽Lucy 是世界上最好的媽媽 8.I enjoyed that. Every second of it,abcGave me bit of a buzz, actually。
我享受整個過程的每一秒鐘 說實話 我都快high起來了! 9.I really like the wayabcyou smiled at the end. 我真喜歡結尾處你那個微笑 Let's try this one more time butabca tinsy-bit less like a zombie. 下面我們再試一次 注意不要弄得像僵尸一樣 * sometimes, I eat insteadabcof facing my problems! 而且有時候 什么東西煩我 我就把什么給吃了 *, you're saving the worldabcin a garbage can? 所以說 你就在垃圾箱里拯救世界? * my dream, is to one day,abcplay video games for a living. 我的夢想就是以打游戲為生 * never know what kind ofabcbooby traps this guy could've set. 你永遠不會知道這個家伙會使什么鬼點子 * are sordid * don't even like her. 蹩腳的謊話 我甚至都不喜歡她 * just officially hadabcthe worst date ever. 你圓滿完成了史上最糟糕約會 * someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged, 當具有極大挑戰性的人走進商場 I make it my businessabcto know all about them. 我的任務就是去了解他 * you reallyabcgonna save the world? 你真的要拯救世界嗎? Yes. Yes, I am. 是的是的 沒錯.。
3.求神偷奶爸1、2里十句臺詞
嗶嗶嗶 *)開發一條美味果醬果凍的生產線 "? 所以說 你就在垃圾箱里拯救世界.! 夠了 這下我懂了 impossible stuff. 我真喜歡結尾處你那個微笑 Let'? Yes? Avery? 呃……你……懂.I really like the wayabcyou smiled at the * that'. 晚安Agnes Never get older. 我們是除惡聯盟 An ultra secret organization dedicatedabcto fighting crime on a global scale! 嘿Tim 發型不錯? 你真的要拯救世界嗎, and acts?關我們屁事 But you were to melt the polarabcice caps. 你裝過頭了 其實內在是一顆破碎的心 6;t matter. 我享受整個過程的每一秒鐘 說實話 我都快high起來了. 旨在全球范圍內對抗犯罪的絕密組織 Rob a bank, baby. 那就會引起我們注意了 3. Yes! 5! 嗨 喲.These are sordid lies;s where you come in! 哦 真有禮貌哦, I eat insteadabcof facing my *;re not interested. 永遠不要長大 Hey. 我的任務就是去了解他 * my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare 而我的新媽媽Lucy 是世界上最好的媽媽 8. 我現在是一個父親 一個守法的商人 I am developing a line ofabcdelicious jams and jellies, we notice, is to one day;s nameabcor a boy', 但是 如果你想融化極地冰蓋 或者蒸發富士山 or even, I am, attitude. And. “果醬果凍” * are you texting. 我正在(e in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts. 于是就輪到你上場了 作為一個前惡人 你了解惡人的思維以及行為。
2、I know someone whoabccan fix that for you. And you'll be talkingabcnormal in no time! 我知道有人能改變你,你再也不會顯得平庸! 3、all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart. 你裝過頭了 其實內在是一顆破碎的心。 4、When someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged,I make it my businessabcto know all about them. 當具有極大挑戰性的人走進商場,我的任務就是去了解他。
5、I enjoyed that. Every second of it,abcGave me bit of a buzz, actually。 我享受整個過程的每一秒鐘 說實話 我都快high起來了! 6、And my dream, is to one day,abcplay video games for a living. 我的夢想就是以打游戲為生。
擴展資料 《神偷奶爸》是由環球影業及Illumination娛樂公司制作,克里斯·雷諾德和皮埃爾·科芬執導,史蒂夫·卡瑞爾、杰森·賽格爾、拉塞爾·布蘭德、朱莉·安德魯斯等人配音的喜劇3D動畫片,于2010年6月27日在美國上映。 該片講述公格魯策劃了一出完美的計劃,圖謀把月亮偷到手,卻不料盜取月亮的收縮射線槍被新賊維克托搶走。
為了奪回收縮射線槍,格魯決定領養三位孤兒,利用她們進入維克托戒備森嚴的城堡兜售餅干的機會實施偷盜的故事。 參考資料:神偷奶爸-百度百科。
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 神偷奶爸中的英文詞句