一.【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典臺詞】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,圣者渡人
* busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
* is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高墻;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。
那就是體制化。
* man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
* can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。
回首曾經走過的彎路,我多么想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什么,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。
可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河里,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。
重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至于不能安坐或思考。
我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。
我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
二.【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典臺詞】
* have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
* can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
* want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
* is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什么,I=我。
幸福里面沒有為什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'* I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”。
但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
*'t ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
* got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do * you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。
那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。
就這樣。
* would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎么想?如果最后我還雇傭了這個人,你會怎么想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
三.【《阿甘正傳》中的經典臺詞】
* was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
* is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
* you givenany thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
* you are everin trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
* made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。
* is just apart of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
8.I don’t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。
* back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了后背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。
一語雙雕。
* was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什么說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。
只能拆開放在嘴里,品嘗了之后才知道個中滋味。
*s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their * they're * they've been.通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
* areno different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同。
*is as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
* werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。
它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。
* have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,繼續前進
* was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光
* there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至專)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
* is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
*g just happens,it's all part of aplan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
* is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(夸獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我并不聰明,但我知道什么是愛情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊涂)
* and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
* you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
* just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
* you are ever in trouble, don’t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
四.【《歌舞青春》中的經典臺詞】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。
它允許假期內閃爍之光振作并且啟發。
它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。
我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。
但我依然清晰記得每一刻。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什么?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什么(此地無銀三百兩)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什么都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes."無論什么條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.愿望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以后請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in.讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看著他們,并和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢并在工作后偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up.瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 這并不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎么回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。
隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。
當你畢業后,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵并沒有什么錯。
事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她準備干什么?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數,
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒氣沖天