1.關于感恩的英語句子大全
感恩節可以用到這些英語句子:
1.I really appreciate it.
我很感謝。
*'re one in a million.
你真是個大好人。
*'re the greatest.
你最棒了。
稱贊對方功勞的"謝謝":
* to you (we made it on time.)
都要多謝你(我們才能準時完成)。
5.I couldn't have done it without you.
若是沒有你,我不可能做到。
非常正式的"謝謝":
6.I'm truly grateful for your help.
我非常感激你的幫助。
* help is greatly appreciated.
非常感激您的幫助。
8.I'd like to express my gratitude.
我要表達我誠摯的謝意。
此外,感恩節的時候人們也常常發短信表示感激之情,下面是一些常用的短信:
* wishes at Thanksgiving.
在感恩節,衷心地祝福你們。
* all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.
我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。
*giving wishes for you and your family.
給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
12I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.
但愿你能來過感恩節。
*giving just won't be the same without you.
沒有你,感恩節就不會一樣了。
* will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get
together.
家人團聚的節日里,不能看到你,我會感到難過。
2.關于感恩節的英文好句子或者祝福語
01. Though we are not with you but we miss you all on this Thanksgiving Day. 雖然感恩節你不能和我們在一起,但是我們會想念你的。
02. Love you all this Thanksgiving Day. 感恩節里更加愛你。 03. Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family. 給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
04. May your life be blessed with joy, love and miracles 希望你的生活里充滿了歡樂、關愛和奇跡。 05. Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you 沒有你感恩節就不會一樣了 06. God bless you and your family at Thanksgiving and always! 上帝會保佑你和你的家人 07. I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving. 但愿你能來陪我過感恩節 08. A card can say more than a thousand words. Happy Thanks giving day! 千言萬語敵不過卡片的祝福 09. It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together. 沒有你的節日我會感到難過 10. Have a FULL Thanksgiving day! 感恩節快樂!好好吃一頓吧 11. Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids. 感恩節要說我們都愛你們 12. Joy and fun, wish fulfillment and blessing, come to your home this Thanksgiving! 感恩節里盡情享受快樂吧 13. I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else. 我只愿和你共度感恩節 14. Have a MID-FULL Thanksgiving! 感恩節請不要暴飲暴食 15. What a wonderful time to be together. 在一起的時光多么快樂 16. Wish you a very special Thanksgiving Day for you and your family. 愿你們有一個特別的感恩節 17. I love to eat, so I love Thanksgiving. 我愛吃,所以我愛感恩節 18. This will be our first Thanksgiving apart. 第一次不在一起過感恩節 19. Just dig into the roast turkey. Wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving! 愿你有一個美妙的感恩節 20. Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year. 感恩節是一年中最好的節日 21. I am so grateful that I have you all with me on this Thanksgiving Day. 盼望能和你一起共度感恩節 22. Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you. 感恩節是對你表白的時候 23. Season's greetings to you all straight from our hearts. 感恩節里獻上最誠摯的祝福。
3.關于感恩節的英文好句子或者祝福語
01.. 雖然感恩節你不能和我們在一起,但是我們會想念你的。
02.. 感恩節里更加愛你。 03.. 給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
04.,loveandmiracles 希望你的生活里充滿了歡樂、關愛和奇跡。 *givingjustwon'tbethesamewithoutyou 沒有你感恩節就不會一樣了 06.! 上帝會保佑你和你的家人 07.. 但愿你能來陪我過感恩節 08..HappyThanksgivingday! 千言萬語敵不過卡片的祝福 09.. 沒有你的節日我會感到難過 10.! 感恩節快樂!好好吃一頓吧 11.. 感恩節要說我們都愛你們 *fun,,! 感恩節里盡情享受快樂吧 *n'twanttospendThanks-givingwithanyoneelse. 我只愿和你共度感恩節 *ID-FULLThanksgiving! 感恩節請不要暴飲暴食 15.. 在一起的時光多么快樂 16.. 愿你們有一個特別的感恩節 *oeat,soIloveThanksgiving. 我愛吃,所以我愛感恩節 18.. 第一次不在一起過感恩節 19..! 愿你有一個美妙的感恩節 20.. 感恩節是一年中最好的節日 21.. 盼望能和你一起共度感恩節 22.. 感恩節是對你表白的時候 *'. 感恩節里獻上最誠摯的祝福。
4.感恩節的英文祝福語
TnksgivingDay Happ感恩節快樂
Have a FULL Thanksgiving day
Warm wishes at Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family
From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving
I love to eat, so I love Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year
Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids
5.非常簡短的感恩節資料,要英文的
Thanksgiving Day is the most truly American of the national Holidays in the United States and is most closely connected with the earliest history of the country. In 1620, the settlers, or Pilgrims, they sailed to America on the May flower, seeking a place where they could have freedom of worship. After a tempestuous two-month voyage they landed at in icy November, what is now Plymouth, Massachusetts. During their first winter, over half of the settlers died of starvation or epidemics. Those who survived began sowing in the first spring. All summer long they waited for the harvests with great anxiety, knowing that their lives and the future existence of the colony depended on the coming harvest. Finally the fields produced a yield rich beyond expectations. And therefore it was decided that a day of thanksgiving to the Lord be fixed. Years later, President of the United States proclaimed the fourth Thursday of November as Thanksgiving Day every year. The celebration of Thanksgiving Day has been observed on that date until today. The pattern of the Thanksgiving celebration has never changed through the years. The big family dinner is planned months ahead. On the dinner table, people will find apples, oranges, chestnuts, walnuts and grapes. There will be plum pudding, mince pie, other varieties of food and cranberry juice and squash. The best and most attractive among them are roast turkey and pumpkin pie. They have been the most traditional and favorite food on Thanksgiving Day throughout the years. Everyone agrees the dinner must be built around roast turkey stuffed with a bread dressing to absorb the tasty juices as it roasts. But as cooking varies with families and with the regions where one lives, it is not easy to get a consensus on the precise kind of stuffing for the royal bird. Thanksgiving today is, in every sense, a national annual holiday on which Americans of all faiths and backgrounds join in to express their thanks for the year' s bounty and reverently ask for continued blessings.。
6.關于感恩的英語句子有哪些
1. The remotest corners of the globe have to do, only Shien infinite period. Thank you, teacher!天涯海角有盡處,只有師恩無窮期。感謝您,老師!
2. Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you.沒有你,感恩節就不會一樣了。
3. From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。
4. Rivers pushes us to the vast sea, the dawn brings us bright morning; my dear teacher, you lead us to a magnificent life.江河把我們推向浩瀚的大海,曙光給我們帶來明媚的早晨;親愛的老師,您把我們引向壯麗的人生。
5. Dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own light of life. My grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart.老師,感謝您用自己的生命之光,照亮了我人生的旅途,對您我滿懷感謝之情。
6、“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
– Marcel Proust, Novelist
對于使我們高興的人,讓我們心懷感恩,他們是有魅力的植栽者,讓我們的靈魂綻放。– 馬塞爾·普魯斯特 (小說家)
7、Life is not a thankful,; The gratitude, all respect you. 感恩之心,人皆有之;感恩之人,世皆敬之。
8、Thankless people fall in trouble, can't be saved. 忘恩的人落在困難之中,是不能得救的。
9、He gave you a favour, he gives you now, to express him!是他給了你恩惠,是他給了你現在,去感恩他吧!
10、Institute of Thanksgiving, do a beneficial to society.學會感恩,做一個有益于社會的人。
11、Help, just lift a finger, and thanks is endless.幫助,只是舉手之勞,而感謝卻是永無止境的。
12、Light to see the world to smoke, remember the kindness blood.淡看世事去如煙,銘記恩情存如血。
13、A person who keep gratitude heart forever。 Are not in trouble.一個永保感恩心的人。就比較不會陷入困境。
14、No one is born this to who well so we have to learn to be grateful.沒有人天生該對誰好所以我們要學會感恩。
15、The stars can light up the night sky, thanks to weigh ourselves.星星能照亮夜空,感恩可掂量自我。
7.感恩節 英文短點
感恩節 (這篇可以參考:)~~ Thanksgiving is a holiday celebrated in much of North America, generally observed as an expression of gratitude, usually to God. The most common view of its origin is that it was to give thanks to God for the bounty of the autumn harvest. In the United States, the holiday is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November. In Canada, where the harvest generally ends earlier in the year, the holiday is celebrated on the second Monday in October, which is observed as Columbus Day or protested as Indigenous Peoples Day in the United States. Thanksgiving is traditionally celebrated with a feast shared among friends and family. In the United States, it is an important family holiday, and people often travel across the country to be with family members for the holiday. The Thanksgiving holiday is generally a "four-day" weekend in the United States, in which Americans are given the relevant Thursday and Friday off. Thanksgiving is almost entirely celebrated at home, unlike the Fourth of July or Christmas, which are associated with a variety of shared public experiences (fireworks, caroling, etc.) Thanksgiving Day is the most truly American of the national Holidays in the United States and is most closely connected with the earliest history of the country. In 1620, the settlers, or Pilgrims, they sailed to America on the May flower, seeking a place where they could have freedom of worship. After a tempestuous two-month voyage they landed at in icy November, what is now Plymouth, Massachusetts. During their first winter, over half of the settlers died of[1] starvation or epidemics. Those who survived began sowing in the first spring. All summer long they waited for the harvests with great anxiety, knowing that their lives and the future existence of the colony depended on the coming harvest. Finally the fields produced a yield rich beyond expectations. And therefore it was decided that a day of thanksgiving to the Lord be fixed[2]. Years later, President of the United States proclaimed the fourth Thursday of November as Thanksgiving Day every year. The celebration of Thanksgiving Day has been observed on that date until today. The pattern of the Thanksgiving celebration has never changed through the years. The big family dinner is planned months ahead. On the dinner table, people will find apples, oranges, chestnuts, walnuts and grapes. There will be plum pudding, mince pie, other varieties of food and cranberry juice and squash. The best and most attractive among them are roast turkey and pumpkin pie. They have been the most traditional and favorite food on Thanksgiving Day throughout the years. Everyone agrees the dinner must be built around roast turkey stuffed with a bread dressing[3] to absorb the tasty juices as it roasts. But as cooking varies with families and with the regions where one lives, it is not easy to get a consensus on[4] the precise kind of stuffing for the royal bird. Thanksgiving today is, in every sense, a national annual holiday on which Americans of all faiths and backgrounds join in to express their thanks for the year' s bounty and reverently ask for continued[5] blessings. 感恩節是美國國定假日中最地道、最美國式的節日,而且它和早期美國歷史最為密切相關。
1620年,一些朝圣者(或稱為清教徒)乘坐"五月花"號船去美國尋求宗教自由。他們在海上顛簸折騰了兩個月之后,終于在酷寒的十一月里,在現在的馬薩諸塞州的普里茅斯登陸。
在第一個冬天,半數以上的移民都死于饑餓和傳染病,活下來的人們在第一個春季開始播種。整個夏天他們都熱切地盼望著豐收的到來,他們深知自己的生存以及殖民地的存在與否都將取決于即將到來的收成。
后來,莊稼獲得了意外的豐收,所以大家決定要選一個日子來感謝上帝的恩典。多年以后,美國總統宣布每年十一月的第四個星期四為感恩節。
感恩節慶祝活動便定在這一天,直到如今。 感恩節慶祝模式許多年來從未改變。
豐盛的家宴早在幾個月之前就開始著手準備。人們在餐桌上可以吃到蘋果、桔子、栗子、胡桃和葡萄,還有葡萄干布丁、碎肉餡餅、各種其它食物以及紅莓苔汁和鮮果汁,其中最妙和最吸引人的大菜是烤火雞和番瓜餡餅,這些菜一直是感恩節中最富于傳統意義和最受人喜愛的食品。
人人都贊成感恩節大餐必需以烤火雞為主菜。火雞在烘烤時要以面包作填料以吸收從中流出來的美味汁液,但烹飪技藝常因家庭和地區的不同而各異,應用什幺填料也就很難求得一致。
今天的感恩節是一個不折不扣的國定假日。在這一天,具有各種信仰和各種背景的美國人,共同為他們一年來所受到的上蒼的恩典表示感謝,虔誠地祈求上帝繼續賜福。
8.感恩節的英文祝福語
在感恩節,衷心地祝福你們。
FROM ALL OF US TO ALL OF YOU AT THANKSGIVING. 我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。 THANKSGIVING WISHES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. 給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
I WISH YOU COULD BE HERE ON THANKSGIVING. 但愿你能來過感恩節。 THANKSGIVING JUST WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. 沒有你,感恩節就不會一樣了。
THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST THANKSGIVING APART. 這將是我們第一次不在一起過感恩節。 IT WILL BE SAD NOT TO SEE YOU DURING THE HOLIDAY WHEN FAMILIES GET TOGETHER. 家人團聚的節日里,不能看到你,我會感到難過。
THIS IS TO OUR FIRST THANKSGIVING TOGETHER. 致我們第一次的感恩節相聚。 OUR FIRST THANKSGIVING SHOULD BE OUR BEST. 我們第一次共度的感恩節,是我們最美好的時光。
IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE MUCH, BUT IT IS OUR FIRST THANKSGIVING TOGETHER. 也許看起來不太像,但這可是我們第一次共度感恩節喲。 I WOULDN'T WANT TO SPEND THANKSGIVING WITH ANYONE ELSE. 我只愿和你共度感恩節。
THIS IS THE FIRST IN A LONG LINE OF THANKSGIVINGS TO COME. 這是未來無數感恩節的第一個。 WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME TO BE TOGETHER. 在一起的時光多么快樂。
THANKSGIVING IS A TIME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU. 感恩節就是我告訴你我愛你的時候。 THE FIRST THANKSGIVING SEEMS THE MOST AWKWARD, BUT FILLED WITH LOVE. 第一次的感恩節似乎最糟糕,但充滿了愛。
THANKSGIVING IS A GREAT TIME TO TELL YOU THAT WE LOVE YOU KIDS. 孩子,感恩節這時刻,我們要說:我們都愛你們。 THANKSGIVING IS THE BEST HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR. 感恩節是一年中最好的節日。
I LOVE TO EAT, SO I LOVE THANKSGIVING. 我愛吃,所以我喜歡感恩節。 I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING THANKFUL AFTER YOUR SUPPER. 希望你吃過晚飯后,有感恩的心情。
AT THANKSGIVING WE SHOULD THINK OF THE LESS FORTUNATE. 在感恩節,我們要想到那些不幸的人們。 LET US OBSERVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO BE SO THANKFUL. 讓我們為那些無法心存感激的人們靜默片刻。
TO GIVE THANKS AT THANKSGIVING WE SHOULD HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE. 在感恩節表達感謝之情時,我們應該幫助那些不幸的人。 WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR. 我們多少都有應該感謝別人的地方。
I HAVE YOU TO BE THANKFUL FOR. 我感謝你。 LET'S THINK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS WE HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR. 讓我們想想所有該感謝的人或事。
SAVE THE DARK MEAT FOR ME. 為我留份兒雞腿。 I AM GETTING HUNGRY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. 一想到它我就餓了。
I WILL BE HOME FOR THANKSGIVING SO SAVE A LITTLE TURKEY FOR ME. 我會回家過感恩節,所以請留點兒火雞給我。
9.感恩節祝福語的英語
Warm wishes at Thanksgiving。。.
在感恩節,衷心地祝福你們。
From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.
我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。
Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.
給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.
但愿你能來過感恩節。
Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you.
沒有你,感恩節就不會一樣了。
This will be our first Thanksgiving apart.
這將是我們第一次不在一起過感恩節。
It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.
家人團聚的節日里,不能看到你,我會感到難過。
Our first Thanksgiving should be our best.
我們第一次共度的感恩節是我們最美好的時光。
I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else.
我只愿和你共度感恩節。
What a wonderful time to be together.
在一起的時光多么快樂。
Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you.
感恩節就是我告訴你我愛你的時候。
Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids.
孩子們,感恩節這時刻,我們要說:我們都愛你們。
Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.
感恩節是一年中最好的節日。
I love to eat, so I love Thanksgiving.
我愛吃,所以我愛感恩節。
I hope you are feeling thankful after your supper.
希望你吃過晚飯后有感恩的心情。
I am getting hungry just thinking about it.
一想到它我就餓了。
I will be home for Thanksgiving, so save a little turkey for me.
我會回家過感恩節,所以請留點兒火雞給我。