* is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
*er comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什么事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什么作用。
*, you’re no gentleman.
And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子。
小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
* spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕你我粉身碎骨,哪怕世界末日,我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
我從沒有像愛你一樣愛過任何一個女人。
我也從沒有像等你那樣等過任何一個女人。
* I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
* I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
*’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
*. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。
我要想辦法讓他回來。
不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。