精彩對白
Shopkeeper: You found Wonka's last golden ticket!
店主:你得到了旺卡的最后一張金門票!
[Mike has just found a Golden Ticket]
(麥克剛剛拿到了一張金門票)
TV Reporter: So tell us, what did it taste like?
電視記者:告訴我們,它味道如何?
Mike Teavee: I don't know, I hate chocolate!
麥克:我不知道,我討厭巧克力!
Willy Wonka: Don't touch that squirrel's nuts! It'll make him crazy!
威利??旺卡:別碰松鼠們的松果!那會使它們發瘋的!
Grandma Georgina: Nothing's impossible, Charlie.
奶奶喬治娜:一切皆有可能,查理。
Willy Wonka: Little boy, don't push my button.
威利??旺卡:孩子,別告訴我該怎么做。
Dr. Wonka: Lollipops. Ought to be called cavities on a stick!
旺卡醫生:棒棒糖,應該被叫做小棍上的齲齒!
Dr. Wonka: Do you have an appointment?
旺卡醫生:你預約了么?
Charlie Bucket: No, but he's overdue.
查理:沒有,但是他遲到了。
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 《查理和巧克力工廠》的經典語錄