1 Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什么。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love.
我并不聰明,但我知道什么是愛情
I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊涂
put the past behind you before you can move on.
要往前走得忘記過去。
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事
————《阿甘正傳》
Some birds don’t mean to be * feathers are just too bright.
有些鳥兒是關不住的,因為他們的每一片羽毛都沾著自由的光輝.
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。
希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒準兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死 ----《肖申克的救贖》
25 To be or not to be, that's a question.
是生存,還是死亡,這是一個問題. ——Hamlet(《哈姆雷特》)
26 Some people live in a lifetime in a minute.
有人一分鐘里就度過了一生。
----Scent Of A Woman《女人香》
27 You make me want to be a better man! ----《As Good As It Gets》(《盡善盡美》)