家庭作業?《獅子王1》?
(1)
Si:但我以認為國王可以隨心所欲呀!--But I thought a king can do
whatever he wants
M:當國王可不只是--There's more to being king
一直做你想做的事--than getting your way all the
time
Si:那還有什么?-- There's more?
M:辛巴-- Simba
世界上所有的生命--Everything you see exists
together
都在一個微妙的平衡中--in a delicate balance
身為國王,你不但要了解那個平衡--As king, you need to understand
that balance
還要去尊重所有的生命--and respect all the creatures
包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊--from the crawling ant to the
leaping antelope
Si:但是,爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?--But, Dad, don't we eat the
antelope?
M:是的,辛巴,讓我解釋一下吧--Yes, Simba, but let me explain
我們死后呢,我們的身體體會變成草--When we die, our bodies become
the grass
而羚羊是吃草的--and the antelope eat the grass
所以我們都聯系在--And so we are all connected
這個神秘巨大的生命圈里--in the great circle of life
(2)
R:停!--Stop!
噓!--Shhh
往下看--Look down there
Si:那不是我父親--That's not my father
那只是我的倒影--That's just my reflection
R:不,仔細看--No Look harder
你看見了嗎--You see?
他因你而活--He lives in you
M(g):辛巴--Simba
Si:父親--Father?
M(g):辛巴,你已經忘了我--Simba, you have forgotten me
Si:不!我怎么忘得了--No How could I?
M(g):你已經忘了你是誰--You have forgotten who you are
那也不會記得我了--and so have forgotten me
好好看看你自己的內心吧,辛巴--Look inside yourself, Simba
你真不該是現在這個樣子--You are more than what you have
become
你一定要在生命圈中找到你自己的位置--You must take your place in the
circle of life
Si:我怎么能回去呢?--How can I go back?
我已經不再是以前的我了--I'm not who I used to be
M(g):要記住你是誰--Remember who you are
你是我兒子,一位真正的國王--You are my son, and the one true
king
要記住你是誰--Remember who you are
Si:不!求求你,不要離開我--No! Please, don't leave me!
M(g):要記住--Remember
Si:父親!--Father!
M(g):要記住--Remember
Si:不要離開我--Don't leave me
M(g):要記住--Remember
R:那是什么?--What was that?
這天氣,咦--The weather Pbbah!
非常特別。
你不這樣認為嗎?Very peculiar, don't you think?
Si:是呀,看來風向要變了--Yeah Looks like the winds are changing
R:哦,改變是好事--Ahh, change is good
Si:是呀!但這并不容易--Yeah, but it's not easy
我知道我得做些什么--I know what I have to do
可是回去意味著我必需面對我的過去--but going back means I'll have
to face my past
我已經逃避過去那么久了--I've been running from it for so
long
哦!天啊!你這是干嘛?--Oww!Jeez! What was that for?
R:那并不重要,它都過去了--It doesn't matter It's in the past
Si:是呀!但還是疼呀--Yeah, but it still hurts
R:哦,沒錯,過去是痛楚的--Oh, yes, the past can hurt
但是依我看--But the way I see it
你可以選擇逃避它--you can either run from it
或向它學點什么--or learn from it
哈,你學會了那你接下來要干嘛?-- Hah, you see! So, what are you going to do?
Si:首先,我要拿走你的拐杖--First, I'm gonna take your stick
R:不,不,不,不!別拿我拐杖--No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
嘿!你要到哪兒去?--Hey! Where are you going?
Si:我回去了!--I'm going back!
推薦你看一下,不然你不知道上述對話經典在哪?
《獅子王》的票房排名在2D動畫界是第一追問
我要的是語句,不是對話= =而且我就是因為沒時間看我才提問的。
追答1.世界上所有的生命都在一個微妙的平衡中。
身為國王,你不但要了解那個平衡,還要去尊重所有的生命,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures,from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
2.當這個世界不再理睬你的時候,你也不必理睬這個世界
When the world turns its back on you,you turn your back on the world
3.哦,沒錯,過去是痛楚的。
但是依我看,你可以選擇逃避它...或向它學點什么
Oh, yes, the past can * the way I see it,you can either run from it...or learn from it
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 《獅子王1》里面的經典句子要的只是第一部中英文都要