阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
5. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩)
獅子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
追問
唔,這些吾輩已經寫過了··是電影里的吶····
追答那就來這個網站找找吧,里面有很多英文原著:
如魯濱遜漂流記啊,傲慢與偏見什么的:
點擊右邊的Chapter 1 Chapter2就可以
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 英文名著中的好句子....