1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西)
3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
(他的背跟政客一樣彎曲)
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
(有時候人都會做沒道理的事)
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.
7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
(我只是彈兩下給他看)
8. It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好當)
9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
10. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
11. I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起來像風一樣快)
12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here追答
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句是甘媽媽收的最經典的一句臺詞哦
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩)
追問謝謝
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 《阿甘正傳》的30句經典臺詞