但愿如此不然的話被活吞的就是你You'd better, unless you want toserve as a replacement.
我們去“半峰”山去那兒會合We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.
最好把他活著帶來It had better be alive.
能完成這任務嗎?迭戈?Can we trust you with that, Diego?
我們走!Let's go.
她看見我肩上的那根毛就說如果你找別的女伴風流She picked a hair off my shoulder and says,"lf you have an extra mating dance,
至少找一個毛的顏色相同的at least pick a femalewith the same color pelt."
我想“完了”我要成她的盤中餐了I thought "Whoa. She's gonna gopraying mantis on me."
如果你有了配偶就該對她忠誠,你很幸運了If you find a mate, you should be * your case, grateful.
你給我走開一輩子守著一個太蠢了- Now get away from me.- I think mating for life is stupid.
那也太虧了我這“能干”的希德There's plenty of Sid to go around.
曼尼?Manny?
曼尼?Manny?
快瞧啊,他沒事Look at that. He's OK.
他媽媽不見了She's gone.
你是不是忘了什么?- Manny, are you forgetting something?- No.
可…可你剛救了他可上次救的那個我還沒甩掉呢- But you just saved him.- I'm trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
你不能把他留在這兒But you can't leave him here.
瞧,有煙他的那群人在山上Look, there's *'s his herd right up the hill.
我們把他送回去我跟你說白了吧,根本沒有“我們”- We should return him.- Let's get this straight. There is no "we."
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 冰川時代4經典臺詞英文