a totally different subject 完全題外話
admire your candor 你還真膽大
any luck? 找到了嗎?
are you mocking me? 你嘲笑我?
are you spying on me? 你監視我?
bouncy 活潑
call security 通知警衛
can you get the door please? 你能去開門嗎
close my account 注銷銀行卡
creep me out 雷死我了
cross that off my list 從單子上劃掉
cuff him up 把他銬起來
curling iron 卷發機
cut him some slack 放他一馬
distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她開心
does sth. mean squat to you? 對你來說sth狗屁不是嗎?
dog walker 遛狗的人
don't you rush me. 別催我!
drug dealer 毒販子
enough is enough! 鬧夠了
flyers 尋人(物)海報
get a little preoccupied 事先有事
get in line 排隊(everybody get in line)大家排好隊
get over with it 忘記
go on, i dare you! 有種你就去!
go through this stack 看看這一疊
goose bumps 雞皮疙瘩
hairnet 發罩
hatrack 草包
have an affair 外遇
he can't come to the phone now. 他現在不能接電話
herbal tea 花草茶
how did it go? 怎么樣?
I apologize on behalf of him. 我替他道歉。
I can't feel my hands. 我手麻了。
I don't have the energy for this 我沒有能力應付這個
I feel wild today 我今天好亢奮!
I have part of the fault. 我也有責任。
I love what you have done with this place.我喜歡這里的布置。
I saw a lot of stuff. 我大開眼界了
I sensed it was you.我感覺到是你了
I thought it was the other way around 我以為是反過來的
I was just leering 我只是用余光看看
I'm kind of beat 我有點累了
Intern 實習生
it doesn't count. 那不算。
it's gonna leave a stain。
這要留印子的。
it's insensitive of me。
我這么做很傷人
I've been back and forth. 我猶豫不定。
juice with pulp 帶果肉的果汁
just messing with you! 跟你開玩笑呢!
low key 低調
make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相
mug 搶劫
my ears are ringing so bad. 我耳鳴得厲害。
natural charisma 天生麗質
no peeking 不要偷看啊
no way to recover 沒有掩飾的機會了
nod along 跟著點頭
organize my thoughts 整理思緒
overreact 反應過度
patch things up with sb. 和某人修復關系
pierce my ears 打耳洞
present an award 頒獎
ready for a refill? 我再給你倒一杯吧?
she's gonna be crushed. 她會崩潰的。
she's healed. 她好了。
(病或者傷害)
side effect 副作用
sneakbite kit 毒蛇解藥
squeezed juice 鮮榨的果汁
stand firm to 努力堅持
* beyond crap 那是扯淡
talk you up 說你的好話
there's no need to place blame. 沒有指責的必要。
they are all well received 收到的反響都很好
this is so meant to be! 這就是天意!
we are rolling 攝像機正在拍攝
what was tonight? 今晚本來要做什么?
what's up with the greedy? 怎么這么貪啊?
why are you changing the subject? 為什么要轉移話題?
will anyone miss me if i weren't here? 我在不在這里有什么區別嗎?
Woody,tingly 癢
work an extra shift 多輪一班
you are a freak! 你這個變態!
you don't have to brag。
拽什么啊?
you got me. 你還真問住我了。
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 摘抄美劇中200個單詞,100個詞組