《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
* was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
* is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
*es happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
* and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
* you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。
這些應該能幫助你的。
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 《阿甘正傳》經典英文臺詞加中文解釋至少三十句