Remember
Remember me when I am gone away 請記得我,在我離開以后
Gone far away into the silent land; 遠遠的離去,去到那片寂靜的土地;
When you can no more hold me by the hand, 當你無法再握住我的手,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay. 我也不會再去又回,徘徊不定.
Remember me when no more day and day, 請記得我,當你不再日日對我訴說
You'll tell me of our future that yhou planned. 你所計劃的將來.
Only remeber me , 只要記得我
You understand it would be late to counsel then to pray. 你明白那是的商議和祈禱已經太晚了
yet if you should forget me for a while 但是,如果你一時將我忘記
and afterwards remember,Do not grieve. 然后又將我記起,也不要悲傷.
For if the darkness and corruption leave, 因為如果黑暗與腐朽
A vestige of the thoughtsthat once I had. 留下我曾經想念的印記
Better by far you should forget and smile, 那么我寧可你微笑著將我忘記
than that you should remember and be sad. 也不要悲傷的將我記起.
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 求關于回憶的散文或詩歌中古今中外英皆可