哈利波特1
Harry:You? No it can’t be; Snape he was he was the one---
哈利:你?不!怎么會?應該是斯內普!
Quirrell:Yes he does seem the type doesn’t he? Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?
奇洛:對,沒錯!他的形象就是那樣,有他在身邊還有誰會懷疑可,可憐的,奇洛教授。
Harry:But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
哈利:可是那天,魁地奇比賽那天,斯內普他想要殺我!
Quirrell:Oh no dear boy, I tried to kill you! And trust me if Snape’s cloak hadn’t caught on fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse.
奇洛:不!波特,是我想要殺你!相信我,要不是斯內普的斗篷著火打斷我的視線,我早就成功了!就算石內卜念了反魔咒也沒有用。
Harry:Snape was trying to save me?
哈利:斯內普他還救了我?
哈利波特2
Mr. Malfoy. Mr. Malfoy! I have something of yours.
馬爾福先生 馬爾福先生 這兒有你的東西
Mine? I don't know what you're talking about.
我的?不知道你在說什么
I think you do, sir. I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley's cauldron that day at Diagon Alley. You do, do you?
我想你是知道的,是你吧日記塞進了金妮•韋斯萊的大鍋,那天在對角巷,是你,對吧。
Why don't you prove it? Come, Dobby.
你何不證實一下?
Open it. Dobby.
快打開 Dobby.
哈利波特3
哈利:我不在乎,哪里都比這里好。
Harry Potter: I don"t care! Anywhere"s better than
here.
鄧布利多:我們還是可以找點樂子,雖然是在這么黑暗的時期,只要點燃燈,光明就會再現。
Dumbledore: But you know
happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to
turn on the light.
盧平:你最恐懼的其實是恐懼本身。
Remus Lupin: That suggests that what you fear most of
all... is fear itself.
斯內普:是盧平,你是出來散步欣賞滿月的嗎?
Severus Snape: Well, well, Lupin, out for a little
walk in the moonlight, are we?
特里勞妮:他將會在今晚回來。
今晚,那個背叛朋友的人、心靈被腐蝕的殺人兇手會平安逃走。
無辜的人會流下鮮血,奴仆和主人會再次相逢。
Professor
Trelawney: He will return tonight! He who betrayed his friends - whose heart
rots with murder! Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be
reunited once more!
哈利波特4
4.鄧布利多:被選中的人只能靠自己,相信我說的,懦弱的人絕對不適合參賽。
Dumbledore: If chosen, you stand alone.
And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted.
2. 穆迪:這是索命咒。
至今只有一個人逃過這個咒語,而他現在就坐在這個房間里。
Professor Moody: The Killing Curse.
Only one wizard is known to have survived it. And he"s sitting in this
room.
3.哈利:對啊,我希望是你而不是我。
Harry Potter: Yeah, rather you than me.
4. 雙胞胎:這才是它了不起的地方,因為它又可悲又愚蠢。
Fred Weasley&George Weasley: But that"s
why it"s so brilliant. Because it"s so pathetically dimwitted.
5. 麥格教授:每個女孩心中都藏著一名優雅的舞者,渴望展露本性大顯身手。
Professor McGonagall: Inside every
girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.
哈利波特5
1. 鄧布利多:種種跡象表明,神秘人已經回來了,這是無法否認的。
Dumbledore: The evidence that the Dark
Lord has returned is incontrovertible.
2. 特里勞妮:我在這里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能這么做。
Professor Trelawney: 16 years I"ve
lived and taught here! Hogwarts is my home! You can"t do this!
3. 赫敏:我是說,這個很刺激,違反校規。
Hermione Granger: I mean, it"s sort of exciting,
isn"t it, breaking the rules?
4. 小天狼星:世界不是分為好人和壞人,每個人內心都有光明和黑暗,真正重要的是我們如何選擇,知道我們究竟是什么人。
Sirius Black: The
world isn"t split into good people and Death Eaters. We"ve all got both light
and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That"s who we
really
are.
5. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。
你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape:
Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have
been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn"t fair.
哈利波特6
'Draco, Draco, you are not a killer.'(Dumbledore)
“德拉科,德拉科,你不是一個會殺人的人。”(鄧布利多)
'Killing is not nearly as easy as the innocent believe...'(Dumbledore)
“謀殺遠比無辜的人想象的要困難得多……”(鄧布利多)
貝拉特里克斯:你應該感到榮耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
Bellatrix: You should be honored Cissy, as should
Draco.
. 湯姆·里德爾:我不信,她想讓我去看病,他們覺得我跟別人不一樣。
Tom Riddle: I don"t believe you. She
wants me looked at. They think I"m... different
馬爾福:在這么多人當中,他只選了我,我!
Draco Malfoy: I was chosen for this, out of all
others, me!
哈利波特7
1For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.對于頭腦十分清醒的人來說,死亡不過是另一場偉大的冒險。
——鄧不利多
2 .This was a man deeply loved, despite the love our people have died, also left us with a protective shield Forever.被一個人這樣深深地愛過,盡管那個愛我們的人已經死了,也會給我們留下一個永遠的護身符。
——鄧不利多
3、We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage.對付敵人我們需要超人的膽量,而要在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,同樣也需要很大的勇氣。
——鄧不利多
4、Forever Do not believe any thing is capable of thinking independently, unless you see it to where the minds of the Tibetan.永遠不要相信任何能夠獨立思考的東西,除非你看清了它把頭腦藏在什么地方。
——韋斯萊先生
5、The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capacity even more important.表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所俱有的能力更重要。
——鄧不利多
納尼亞傳奇1
1.P:你愿意和我并肩作戰嗎? Are you with me ?
O:至死不渝! To the death.
2.A:美麗的東部海洋, To the glisttening Eastern Sea,
我賜予你露西女王, i give you Queen Lucy,
3.A:在納尼亞一日為王, Once a King or Queen of Narnia,
終身為王。
always a King or Queen.3.我賜予你愛德蒙國王 King Edmund,
4.B:彼得說快離開這兒! Peter said get out of here!
E:彼得還不是國王! Peter's not king yet!
5.P:如果他在叫我們快一點If he tells us hurry one more time,
我會把他變成一頂大絨毛帽子!
i'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat!
納尼亞傳奇2
*: All that you know is about to change.
亞瑟蘭:你所知道的一切,都將會改變。
* Pevensie: I don't remember any ruins in Narnia.
埃蒙德·派文西:我不記得納尼亞有任何毀滅的跡象。
* Pevensie: I wonder who lived here.
Susan Pevensie: I think we did.
露西·派文西:我想知道誰住在這里。
蘇珊·派文西:我想我們會知道的。
* Pevensie: Who are you?
Prince Caspian: I am Prince Caspian.
蘇珊·派文西:你是誰?
凱斯賓王子:我是王子凱斯賓。
*in: You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember...
杜魯普金:你可能會發現,納尼亞成了比你記憶中更加荒蠻的地方……
納尼亞傳奇3
1.“You are nothing if you don’t believe”
如果沒有信心,你就什么都不是
2.“Defeat the darkness outside? Defeat the darkness inside first!”
擊敗黑暗很難,而最難擊敗的對手是自己內心的欲望!
*rdinary people have extraordinary mission…I will stay with you
非凡的人擁有非凡的使命...無論你在哪我都會和你在一起.
4.“When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself.”
當你選擇成為別人,你將失去你自己.
5.I focus too much on what I lost, not what I have.
我太專注于我所失去的,忽略了我所擁有的.
轉載請注明出處華閱文章網 » 哈利波特全7部和納尼亞傳奇全3部中的5句經典臺詞